Thursday, October 16, 2008

Parmesean Chicken with Pasta and Tomatoes

(Last time I made this I forgot to take a picture, Sorry! This looks really close)
  • 3/4 c. Parmesan Cheese
  • 3/4 c. Seasoned Bread Crumbs
  • 1/4 c. Melted Butter
  • 4 Chicken Breast Halves
  • 15 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
  • 1 Tbs Brown Sugar
  • Pasta of your choice
  • Combine the cheese and bread crumbs in a gallon size ziplock bag.
  • Dip the chicken breast in melted butter and toss in the bag until coated.
  • Bake at 350 for 50 minutes
  • Prepare pasta of your choice, drain well. (I like to use Penne)
  • Heat tomatoes with brown sugar.
  • Serve chicken topped with pasta and tomatoes


1 comment:

Kelly said...

This looks sooo good Whitney! THanks for posting. I have kind of forgotten about this recipe blog! I need to get going again. I am excited to try this!