Monday, February 15, 2010

Pizza Factory Breadtwists Copycat

I got this recipe from my sister in law. I was a little sceptical at 1st considering the small amount of ingredients and how fast they are to make. But with a bit of practice they are FABULOUS!!!

Seriously where was this recipe when I was teaching Foods!!!

1 ½ cups of warm water

1tbls yeast

2tbls sugar

½ tsp salt

3-4 c. flour

Butter & parmesan cheese

Mix and knead for 5 min. Let rest for 10 min. butter and twist sprinkle with cheese and let raise 15 min. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 till golden brown

Really great if wrapped around wooden dowels, in a criss-cross pattern and baked same as above. When done, dip in butter and shake garlic salt on bread.

(I actually haven't tried the dowels yet but I do mine like cresents and they turn out fine.)

ENJOY!

No comments: